- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very friendly, helpful and my car came back like brand new! Highly Recommend!!Melissa, 07/22/2020
Some of the Nicest Folks that I've ever had the Pleasure of doing Business with!!Scott S.
I have been using Grant over 14 years. Trust is so important and this guy is the best!Charlene F.
Best oil change deals in town!!Chris P.
My wife and I have been doing business with Loves Park Tire for years, and I trust them with my vehicles. They do top-quality work at reasonable rates. LPTA - YOU ROCK! (Make sure you are dealing with Loves Park Tire and Auto on Jensen Drive - they are often confused with another business with a similar name.)Greg M.
Always helpful, and no run around. Always tell ya exactly what you need!Brookelynn T.